Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Fun Gift Idea for Gamers Who Love Music

PlayStation® 2 Guitar Hero™ Game and Controller

If you know someone who is into the world of games and they like music then this is the perfect gift idea!

The PlayStation 2 Guitar Hero is the coolest, most fun PlayStation game that I have ever seen! You see, I'm not a gamer and I don't play those jumping, fighting, or sports games. However, the Guitar Hero seems to be an exception. It's a blast! Atleast it was the one time I got to play it.

You see, Dalton bought this game just before Christmas and also got a second guitar so 2 people can play at the same time. So when all three of my boys (I use this term loosely since they are all over 22) are home, that is all you hear around my house. They all love games, music and competing with each other, it's all about who has star power or not. And it's really funny because it makes a very distinct sound when they screw up and miss a note.

This game is addictive and apparently must be played at high volume levels to get the full effect. So if you don't like loud music this is not a good game to get.

Oh, just thought, this would be a good neice or nephew gift!

Labels: ,